Prodigy Math Game Cosmetic Amount Guessing Game (With Prizes!) [Book 1: The Backpack]

We have a winner for Round 5!!!

:money_mouth_face:


2 Likes

Time for Round 6!!!
(Should be pretty easy)

2 Likes

does cd reset if a new round starts?

2 Likes

Then Ill say 108

2 Likes

Not exactly.
Status:
:black_circle:


No.
Status:
:orange_circle:


No, I’m afraid not so.
Status:
:purple_circle:

2 Likes

22

2 Likes

45

2 Likes

33

2 Likes

We have a winner for Round 6!!!

:money_bag:


1 Like

Round Seven up and running…
(Just FYI, it’s below 200)

2 Likes

145

2 Likes

Nope, sorry.
Status:
:purple_circle:


No, not exactly, but SO CLOSE!!!
Status:
:blue_circle:


My apologies, that’s not right.
Status:
:orange_circle:


Not quite, but SO CLOSE!!!
Status:
:yellow_circle:


Closest Numbers

@NotYoyo’s First Attempt & @gnihtemos’s First Attempt

2 Likes

127

5 Likes

90

2 Likes

126

3 Likes

nah

5 Likes

Wow, I’m impressed, LOL
:saluting_face:

2 Likes

126

(I didn’t guess yet)

2 Likes

We have a winner for Round 7!!!

:piñata:


2 Likes

I hereby declare Round 8, in session!

2 Likes