What Updates Should Prodigy Add? (Or Return)

What updates do you think would make Prodigy even better in your opinion? Or get more people to start playing?

I personally think that Prodigy should add some sort of Trading System where players can trade gear, mounts, wands, etc.

5 Likes

To add onto the trading system:

Being able to give/receive magicoin from other players could be a very cool feature :3

3 Likes

Harmony Island

5 Likes

A world currency to coins/magicoin exchange system.
:currency_exchange:

Because this…this is insanity.
:skull_and_crossbones:



Like the epitome of uselessness.
:sob:

7 Likes

That’s a good idea actually

3 Likes

I’m poor bro

4 Likes

If that’s considered poor I don’t even wanna know what I am… :wilted_flower:

3 Likes

Re-add harmony island

1 Like

Oh, maybe there should be a free 2-month Ultra Membership Trial which you can use anytime since there are lot of people who don’t have member

4 Likes

That’s a good idea since Prodigy makes everything pay to win with the fact that over 70% of items in the game are only unlockable with member. :sob:

3 Likes

That’s just gonna lead to abuse of trials

4 Likes

frfr

oh, you want this? member

that? member

2 Likes

I totally agreee! And also, maybe letting players level up pets that aren’t fully evolved yet

2 Likes

The elemental towers

3 Likes

Should’ve kept trial master armour rare

Was my biggest flex in prodigy :pensive_face:

2 Likes

YES! Bringing the Elemental Towers would be so good for the story as when they were released back in the day I did and finished the Earth Tower and got a quarter of the way done with the Ice Tower!

3 Likes

For ,e the earth tower was glitched but I finished the ice tower

1 Like