What gender do you think the pets are?

I count all the keeper types and evolutions as girls, they just kind of look motherly.

4 Likes

They don’t have gender’s, neutral maybe?

3 Likes

Dude why must you argue with everything I say?

3 Likes

I answered your question

Nice job changing the title

3 Likes

The topic is about what gender you think they are

3 Likes

Back on topic…

I think Arctiqueen and Vinequeen are female’s since they have “queen” in their name’s

4 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

I think crookfang is a boy

3 Likes

I think that genders don’t exist in prodigy because they literally switched the wizard girl and boy into one single wizard so

3 Likes

Buddy we are talking pets not people

3 Likes

I think of xenonite as a girl

3 Likes

Did you read the title at all?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s kinda why I’m here

4 Likes

I think shade is like a emo girl

Aquamarina looks feminine

3 Likes

Yup, same here

And some of the more shall we say extravagant pets (Frostfang, Polartide, Shimmerstorm) I see as male

This is slightly because in nature you’ll often find the males of a species are more vibrant or eye-catching

But it’s also js because of my personal bias and vibes :face_holding_back_tears::folded_hands:

4 Likes

I forgot to say that if there’s no genders for wizards then there probably isn’t for pets sorry

(also don’t call me buddy that’s weird)

2 Likes

They can be any gender you like!

2 Likes

If you didn’t think there was genders why did you join this topic

2 Likes

READ FOR GOD’S SAKE @CHarle

4 Likes

take a chill pill bro!

4 Likes