✨ Prodigy Memes: Volume 1

So why couldn’t I?
Edit: yes

4 Likes

can you do it now?

1 Like

it was a setting.

4 Likes

Yeah, but I’m a tl4 so…

4 Likes

knew it
admin dashboard for the win

4 Likes

just created this one bc whynot :ppp

4 Likes

What does “raw” mean in the sentence “check the raw @BountyHunterX”???


Oh, raw…
Like HTML…
Got it now.
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

https://prodigy-game.discourse.group/raw/126/

3 Likes

Kinda bump I guess. I added a new meme.

3 Likes

Without a Prodigy membership, you shall not BUMP!

3 Likes

BUMP
Added three more memes, including a two-part one…
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

How do you know what I look like? Did you stalk me? THAT IS ME!!! I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!

2 Likes

What happened to “I’m a freshman” LMAO…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I have some sort of issue where I look like an old man… LMDO

4 Likes

:skull:

5 Likes

I found this one

4 Likes

this is memetastic

3 Likes


forgetting to do schoolwork because you play to much prodigy is crazy

2 Likes

unless some of your schoolwork is prodigy

2 Likes