Alright, I’m setting up a Mission for myself to stay in Prodigy. Since I haven’t played in a long time and missed loads of updates, fests, and events.
So I’m on the wiki, and by checking this out…
THERE ARE OVER 87 RELICS THAT EXIST IN PRODIGY!
That’s a lot. But unfortunately, since I’ve been gone for a long time, I’ve missed the chance to get some relics and are now unobtainable.
There are currently 18 unobtainable relics either due to Harmony Island being removed, some that are not added yet, and some that were not fully completed in development.
So I guess this makes 69 obtainable relics for me to get. And now I must learn about all of them, how to get them, and their spells. Man this is going to take a long time.
Mission Relics: The Chart of the Relics
Plant Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Basic Plant | Completing Forest Guardian Quests | Leafy Slash |
| Strong Plant | Higher-tier Guardian Quests | Vine Whip |
| Powerful Plant | End-game Guardian Quests | Forest’s Rage |
| Plant Dragon | Dragon Isle (Lucky Loot/Rifts) | Dragon Thorn |
Ice Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Basic Ice | Completing Ice Guardian Quests | Ice Blade |
| Strong Ice | Higher-tier Guardian Quests | Frozen Lance |
| Powerful Ice | End-game Guardian Quests | Frost Prison |
| Ice Dragon | Dragon Isle (Lucky Loot/Rifts) | Glacial Crash |
Fire Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Basic Fire | Completing Fire Guardian Quests | Ember Spark |
| Strong Fire | Higher-tier Guardian Quests | Flame Burst |
| Powerful Fire | End-game Guardian Quests | Firestorm |
| Fire Dragon | Dragon Isle (Lucky Loot/Rifts) | Magma Pillar |
Water Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Basic Water | Completing Water Guardian Quests | Aqua Spear |
| Strong Water | Higher-tier Guardian Quests | Water Burst |
| Powerful Water | End-game Guardian Quests | Tidal Wave |
| Water Dragon | Dragon Isle (Lucky Loot/Rifts) | Hydro Blast |
Storm Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Basic Storm | Completing Storm Guardian Quests | Zap Bolt |
| Strong Storm | Higher-tier Guardian Quests | Thunder Strike |
| Powerful Storm | End-game Guardian Quests | Lightning Storm |
Astral & Special Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Basic Academy | Complete Goal 3 of “Your Goals” | Glint |
| Magician’s | Moonlight Fest Shop (Seasonal) | Mystic Beam |
| Galaxy Wyrm | Rare Drop in Dragon Isle | Galaxy Merge |
| Galactic | Starlight Festival Shop (Seasonal) | Stellar Rift |
Physical Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Force Drake’s | Dragon Isle (Physical Rift) | Forceful Strike |
| Might Wyrm’s | Dragon Isle (Physical Rift) | Mighty Blow |
Shadow Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Gloom Drake’s | Dragon Isle (Shadow Rift) | Gloomy Gloom |
| Night Wyrm’s | Dragon Isle (Shadow Rift) | Nighty Night |
| Specter Relic | Pumpkinfest Shop (Seasonal) | Spectral Strike |
| Pumpkinhead | Pumpkinfest Shop (Seasonal) | Pumpkin Smash |
| Shadow Relic | Dark Tower / Shadow Quests | Shadow Bolt |
Neutral Relics
| Relic Name | How to Obtain | Spell |
|---|---|---|
| Cake Relic | Birthday Event (Seasonal) | Sweet Treat |
| Luck O’ Relic | Springfest Shop (Seasonal) | Lucky Strike |
| Vacation Relic | Summerfest Shop (Seasonal) | Relaxing Ray |
| Tutan-Ra Relic | Sandstone Shores Quest | Mummy’s Curse |
| Winter Fest | Winterfest Shop (Seasonal) | Snowball Toss |
| Onyx Master | Crystal Caverns Boss | Onyx Blast |
| Rose Relic | Springfest Shop (Seasonal) | Thorny Whip |
| Puppet Master’s | Academy Floor 100 Reward | Puppet Strings |
| Poppet’s Relic | Pet Store Rotation | Poppet Power |
This chart took me a long time to do. It should Guide me through every obtainable relic in the game so far. Tell me if I missed some!
So how I am going to do this is…
- First go through and complete the Hard Mode (which I am). That’d earn me some relics already.
- Look back here and cross out all of the Relics that I have so far.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Now I actually need the best gear so I need to grind my way, and probably will already get some relics on the way.
So yeah, I guess people can use this as a guide for relics. And in the future if new relics are released, please notify me!
Wish me luck!















