Wardens notes (part 1)

Okay these are notes about the warden’s discoveries, i also made the named the astral and storm warden in here as lumin addiwise and curentia mechstorm respectively, I am still planing on the storm tower idea so bye bye

5 Likes

Sneak peak: I mentioned the pet given by the storm warden in this post can you guess who

3 Likes

This is so cool!!

3 Likes

Mechanite?

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, LOL
:white_check_mark:

Just didn’t have time to say so yesterday after reading the topic…

3 Likes

Bro it’s not mechanite it’s literally mentioned on the notes

2 Likes

Genegator isn’t a prodigy pet…

1 Like

It’s fan made

1 Like

Do you understand what fan made means

1 Like

When you said guess who it is it’s assumed it’s a known pet :sob:

2 Likes

I meant it’s in the notes

The fire warden if named chef goo-ali she hates turnips and loves raisins and the twin sister of queen goo-lia i also made memes so bye bye

1 Like

Cool I like it

1 Like

You should do some on fire pets and some shadow.

1 Like