I may be quiting :(

even though I wasn’t here for long, I got a lot of school…so, I MAY be quiting…

so if I do, goodbye :(

3 Likes

Nooooooooo

( yes this is a complete sentence)

2 Likes

Nooooooooooooo, don’t leave we are overwhelmed too but don’t quit

2 Likes

Don’t do it.

1 Like

dont bro

1 Like

You use ai so quit

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Hey chill! And also be nice to others, @Hopeandreams

2 Likes

I actually think I’m quitting too

1 Like

Please know that whether to leave or not, the decision is on yourself, personal well-being and real life must always take precedence over online engagements. Take a break to enjoy your life and spend some effort to improve it.

Additionally, do not pressure someone into staying just because you “want them to stay”, it’s not your responsibility to make adjustments for another person’s lifestyle, spend some time outside with your loved ones instead.

(I will close this topic since it’s off-topic)

4 Likes

They have said they aren’t quitting.

3 Likes