🐉 Dragon Sayings of the Week (9/30/2026-10-7/2026)

What’s good, nerds![1]
:nerd_face:
Starting to do these Wednesday-Wednesday now, and for now every other week!
:spiral_calendar:


Today I will be posting a picture of the :astral: Astral Dragon.

Here it is:


Good luck, rookie dragon mashers!
:ban_hammer:
Once more, this is @BountyHunterX, in and out!
:hugs:


  1. JK, you guys are definitely NOT nerds, LMAO ↩︎

4 Likes

Light takes a million years to travel. Darkness is already there waiting for it.

4 Likes

Then I’ll just strike during the nighttime loser

1 Like

Nice job for doing this Bounty!

I should’ve been doing this but I forgot I had dragon quotes saved TvT


Anyways, here’s my Dragon Saying:
Yeah? Then why can’t light escape once trapped in a black hole (full of darkness)?

so if i shined a flashlight on your forehead, there wouldn’t be a single dark spot in the entire universe

1 Like