Buddies: Which is the best/coolest looking

Toddling is CRACKED and that’s why he’s my favorite.

3 Likes

eclipse

4 Likes

Do you have him?

3 Likes

yeah, I have him equipped as my buddy

3 Likes

Tuff.

4 Likes

I have toddling too. He is my number 1 buddie

3 Likes

toddling is OP

3 Likes

The bird from starlight fest gives +200 health so I main it, but looks-wise I like Polartide for my buddy (I can’t equip him tho since I’m not a member anymore :wilted_flower:)

2 Likes

OP as in I can murder your wizard in one and a sixteenth (1.0625) times faster than normal…
:skull_and_crossbones:

No Offense, BUT...

Health is the most useless bonus attribute, NGL
Prolly why they added the Toddling as a participation award and not a hard-earned reward.
:skull:

1 Like

I agree, but he will always be my favorite.

1 Like

Terrosaur

3 Likes

you are right, terrosaur is really cool :fire:

3 Likes

It is super cool though!😎

2 Likes

Totally not the strongest, but Scoopling!!!

2 Likes

Scooping is super cute but very weak

2 Likes

same I main that bird xD

2 Likes