Who's the strongest pet

:star:Regalaxy,tribeak

:ice:Keeper,arcturus og

:fire:Embershed,Terrasour

:potted_plant:Batterbot,Dryad

:high_voltage:Big Hex,Gearsite

:purple_circle:Shadowflash,Tenebris

:ocean:diveodille,tidus both og

It honestly depends on the certain type your fighting ( for example if you have a water and your fighting a fire) and how you use it

True but you can still counter attack depending on levels and power

Who’s.

yup thats fire. My best is all the og epics at level 90

best pet is no doubt regalaxy. Being able to give your entire team crits on every hit for three turns is OP

necropost :wilted_flower:

the pets in prodigy are cool and epic

meber pets are the strongest

Shadowflash is the best shadow one, no doubt

(shadofash)

well that’s for astral

No I think regalaxy is overall. Here are the spell effects. These make it broken.

Spell 1: Moon Rake 3

Effect:

image

Spell 2: Coma Cleanse 3

Effect (One of the most OP in the game):

image

Spell 3: Galactic Spiral

Effect:

image

Spell 4: Galaxy Drain

Effect (One of the most OP in the game):

image

Leviathan is waaaaaaay better

yes I can agree with you

Wait.

No it isn’t. At least I think so

All day, all the way…
:100:

Agree

I love the Leviathan so much (I sound like Hummer from TSFTL arg)

Unfortunately I don’t have enough magicoin to get it yet :wilted_flower: